I'm a bit late to the party on this one, but here goes...
Do you have a certain place in your home for reading?
Usually on the bed
- Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Both, if needed. Usually I read on the kindle, so it’s not necessary.
- Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop read after a chapter / certain number of pages?
Pretty much anywhere will do, but I must admit I do pefer the end of a chapter. It makes more sense.
- Do you eat or drink while reading?
Always. Pretty much anything I can get my mitts on.
- Multitasking: music or TV while reading?
Some ambient sounds occasionally, but usually I need silence to concentrate.
- One book at a time or several at once?
Several, but I usually gravitate towards one.
- Reading at home or everywhere?
Everywhere. I need a book at all times.
- Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently. I hate the sound of my voice!
- Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
No way. Don’t want to spoil it for myself
- Barking the spine or keeping it like new?
Barking the spine? Are you crazy!?
- Do you write in your books?
Again, are you crazy? Of course not! That’s what notebooks are for. Books are sacred!