Halloween Update Post

Here's my update post. I'm swamped with work for nanowrimo (national novel writing month) that kicks off on November 1st, so I'm just going for one bingo this year, I think. I previously said that my wild card author was Belinda Bauer, but that was when I was intending to use her novels for more than one square. Instead I've opted for Robert Galbraith, whose novel Lethal White, I'm reading right now. I'm using it for one of the two available squares on the right hand side, either Modern Horror or Cozy Mystery. I haven't decided yet.

Markers:

The picture of my cat Mac (the one in the box), is for squares called. My cat, Walter, lying on my bed, is to mark squares I've read and the picture of the two of them together if for squares called and read.

Called:

Classic Horror/Cryptozoologist/Cozy Mystery/New Release/southern gothic/terrifying women/a grimm tale/modern horror/creepy carnivals/relics and curiosities/murder most foul/diverse voices/amateur sleuth/supernatural/shifters/ghost stories/doomsday/13/terror in a small town

What I've Read So Far: