Booklikes-Opoly roll 10, 11 & 12

I've been having more problems with my internet service, so have to do a pretty big update as I haven't had a chance until now. I'll post my reviews in the next few days as I'm going out today, will (definitely!) have a tipple, so will likely be a little (if not VERY) hungover tomorrow.

I finished up A Wrinkle in Time, which I loved, on Thursday and here's where I stand:

Starting balance: $20

A Boy's Life (629 pages) $25

The Picture of Dorian Gray (222 pages) $28

A Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (164 pages): $30

Of Mice and Men (73 pages: $31

A Wrinkle in Time (166 pages): $33

I rolled the dice mere seconds after I set A Wrinkle in time down and rolled via my phone. I couldn't be bothered with the whole screen shot transfer to my pc, so you'll have to trust me. I rolled 2 & 2 which landed me on Visiting Jail anyway, so really, would I make that up!?

At first I thought I had to read 300 pages to donate to the jail library, but then I dound out this morning that there's been a rule change and I only have to read 100! Yea! I'm going to (another) new book club soon, a feminist one, so I started reading it. I know, I'm obsessed with book clubs! I find it hard talking to people sometimes though, so having a book to discuss is a great pet to have. Anyway, the book they're reading is

While logging on briefly on my phone yesterday I found out about the extra rolls because of memorial weekend. I was very happy as I love rolling and managed to get a tenuous connection. I even managed to screen shots these one's.

Roll 11 was a double AGAIN. Seriously? How many doubles can 1 person get!? I had another roll so it didn't make a difference anyway :

This took me too:

For this I'll either read Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi, A General Theory of Oblivion by Jose Eduardo Agualuse or The Vegetarian by Han Kang. Decisions...

My next was, believe it or not, another double!

Roll 11:

This took me too:

For this I'll either read Bad Mommy by Tarryn Fisher or The Girls by Emma Cline. I figured that I was due 1 more roll so here's roll 12. If it'd been another double I was going to flip!:

This took me to:

For this I'll finish up The Power by Naomi Alderman.

This post took forever! Better run. Talk tomorrow.