Booklikes-Opoly roll 8 & 9

I'm back online! For now, at least. Here's where things stand:

Starting balance: $20

The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde (175 pages): $49

All Things Bright and Beautiful by James Herriot (145 pages): $51

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams (169 pages) $53

Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck (98 pages) $54

I rolled via my mobile phone on Tuesday the 17th. I don't have screen shots off my phone, so you'll just have to trust me on this!

Roll 8: 1 + 1

This took me to: Electric Company- Read a book where a main character is in STEM, or where the author's first and last name contain all of the letters in "Tesla".

I'm sorry but the pictures just won't upload. Anyway, like I said in my previous post I'd just the day before received my copy of:

I thought maybe I could sneekily get this to fit the square as the protagonist is in school and is presumably studying STEM, but I decided that was playing too hard and fast with the rules so thought I'd see if it fit my next square, seeing as I rolled a double.

Roll 9: 4 & 3

This took me to Main Street 11 (Whoo! A pic uploaded!)

But damn it all to hell because The Hate U Give didn't fit this square either so I decided to read it outside booklikes-opoly, which I'm doing now. There was some good news though, because when I looked on GR I found that this book fits Electric Company and it just so happens to be the pick for another book club I'm attending :

For Main street 11 I'm going to read this:The author was born in 1943, so it's a fit.